Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side
This video can not be played
To play this video you need to enable JavaScript in your browser.
Conor Benn takes BBC Sport inside his training camp before his fight with Chris Eubank Jr on Saturday at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
fight with Chris Eubank Jr
READ MORE: Inside Benn's camp before Eubank fight
Inside Benn's camp before Eubank fight
SubsectionBoxing
Published1 day ago
Boxing
About sharing
Explore more
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side. Video, 00:04:04Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his sideSubsectionBoxingPublished1 day ago4:04
SubsectionBoxing
Published1 day ago
Up Next. 'I did what needed to be done' - Eubank on Benn egg slap. Video, 00:01:32'I did what needed to be done' - Eubank on Benn egg slapSubsectionBoxingPublished28 FebruaryUp Next1:32
SubsectionBoxing
Published28 February
Taylor & Serrano clash before headguard face-off. Video, 00:01:42Taylor & Serrano clash before headguard face-offSubsectionBoxingPublished10 April1:42
SubsectionBoxing
Published10 April
Watch Eubank slap opponent Benn with egg. Video, 00:00:45Watch Eubank slap opponent Benn with eggSubsectionBoxingPublished26 February0:45
SubsectionBoxing
Published26 February
I'll take care of Eubank fight for you, dad - Benn. Video, 00:01:00I'll take care of Eubank fight for you, dad - BennSubsectionBoxingPublished27 February1:00
SubsectionBoxing
Published27 February
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side. Video, 00:04:04Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side. Video, 00:04:04Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side
SubsectionBoxing
Published1 day ago
Boxing
Up Next. 'I did what needed to be done' - Eubank on Benn egg slap. Video, 00:01:32'I did what needed to be done' - Eubank on Benn egg slap
Up Next. 'I did what needed to be done' - Eubank on Benn egg slap. Video, 00:01:32'I did what needed to be done' - Eubank on Benn egg slap
SubsectionBoxing
Published28 February
Boxing
Taylor & Serrano clash before headguard face-off. Video, 00:01:42Taylor & Serrano clash before headguard face-off
Taylor & Serrano clash before headguard face-off. Video, 00:01:42Taylor & Serrano clash before headguard face-off
SubsectionBoxing
Published10 April
Boxing
Watch Eubank slap opponent Benn with egg. Video, 00:00:45Watch Eubank slap opponent Benn with egg
Watch Eubank slap opponent Benn with egg. Video, 00:00:45Watch Eubank slap opponent Benn with egg
SubsectionBoxing
Published26 February
Boxing
I'll take care of Eubank fight for you, dad - Benn. Video, 00:01:00I'll take care of Eubank fight for you, dad - Benn
I'll take care of Eubank fight for you, dad - Benn. Video, 00:01:00I'll take care of Eubank fight for you, dad - Benn
SubsectionBoxing
Published27 February
Boxing
Editor's recommendations
Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs. Video, 00:04:37Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballsSubsectionFootballPublished6 hours ago4:37
SubsectionFootball
Published6 hours ago
Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run. Video, 00:04:49Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final runSubsectionMan CityPublished1 day ago4:49
SubsectionMan City
Published1 day ago
How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord' Video, 00:03:06How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord'SubsectionChampions LeaguePublished2 days ago3:06
SubsectionChampions League
Published2 days ago
'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans' Video, 00:02:38'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans'SubsectionChampions LeaguePublished3 days ago2:38
SubsectionChampions League
Published3 days ago
'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans' Video, 00:00:34'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans'SubsectionBasketballPublished3 days ago0:34
SubsectionBasketball
Published3 days ago
Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides. Video, 00:02:41Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sidesSubsectionFootballPublished3 days ago2:41
SubsectionFootball
Published3 days ago
The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots. Video, 00:01:51The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spotsSubsectionFootballPublished4 days ago1:51
SubsectionFootball
Published4 days ago
Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan. Video, 00:02:55Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'SullivanSubsectionSnookerPublished4 days ago2:55
SubsectionSnooker
Published4 days ago
I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis Video, 00:00:50I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis SubsectionFootballPublished6 days ago0:50
SubsectionFootball
Published6 days ago
Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs. Video, 00:04:37Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs
Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs. Video, 00:04:37Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs
SubsectionFootball
Published6 hours ago
Football
Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run. Video, 00:04:49Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run
Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run. Video, 00:04:49Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run
SubsectionMan City
Published1 day ago
Man City
How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord' Video, 00:03:06How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord'
How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord' Video, 00:03:06How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord'
SubsectionChampions League
Published2 days ago
Champions League
'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans' Video, 00:02:38'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans'
'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans' Video, 00:02:38'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans'
SubsectionChampions League
Published3 days ago
Champions League
'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans' Video, 00:00:34'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans'
'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans' Video, 00:00:34'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans'
SubsectionBasketball
Published3 days ago
Basketball
Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides. Video, 00:02:41Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides
Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides. Video, 00:02:41Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides
SubsectionFootball
Published3 days ago
Football
The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots. Video, 00:01:51The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots
The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots. Video, 00:01:51The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots
SubsectionFootball
Published4 days ago
Football
Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan. Video, 00:02:55Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan
Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan. Video, 00:02:55Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan
SubsectionSnooker
Published4 days ago
Snooker
I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis Video, 00:00:50I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis
I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis Video, 00:00:50I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis
SubsectionFootball
Published6 days ago
Football
Read Full News on BBC