'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16
'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16
There was an error
This content is not available in your location.
Ronnie O'Sullivan says he "loved" being at the Crucible after previously losing the "buzz" from snooker following his 10-4 win over Ali Carter that sends him through to the last 16 at the World Snooker Championship.
READ MORE: Ruthless O'Sullivan cruises into Crucible last 16
Ruthless O'Sullivan cruises into Crucible last 16
Available to UK users only.
SubsectionSnooker
Published1 day ago
Snooker
About sharing
Explore more
'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16. Video, 00:01:56'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16SubsectionSnookerPublished1 day ago1:56
SubsectionSnooker
Published1 day ago
Up Next. Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan. Video, 00:02:55Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'SullivanSubsectionSnookerPublished4 days agoUp Next2:55
SubsectionSnooker
Published4 days ago
Watch: Allen hoping to emulate McIlroy Grand Slam success. Video, 00:01:42Watch: Allen hoping to emulate McIlroy Grand Slam successSubsectionSnookerPublished3 days ago1:42
SubsectionSnooker
Published3 days ago
Emotional Higgins hugged by BBC presenter after match. Video, 00:00:53Emotional Higgins hugged by BBC presenter after matchSubsectionSnookerPublished3 days ago0:53
SubsectionSnooker
Published3 days ago
Watch: People don't always like the truth - Allen. Video, 00:00:32Watch: People don't always like the truth - AllenSubsectionSnookerPublished18 October 20240:32
SubsectionSnooker
Published18 October 2024
'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16. Video, 00:01:56'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16
'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16. Video, 00:01:56'I loved being out there!' O'Sullivan charges into last 16
SubsectionSnooker
Published1 day ago
Snooker
Up Next. Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan. Video, 00:02:55Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan
Up Next. Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan. Video, 00:02:55Just to come to World Championship is an achievement - O'Sullivan
SubsectionSnooker
Published4 days ago
Snooker
Watch: Allen hoping to emulate McIlroy Grand Slam success. Video, 00:01:42Watch: Allen hoping to emulate McIlroy Grand Slam success
Watch: Allen hoping to emulate McIlroy Grand Slam success. Video, 00:01:42Watch: Allen hoping to emulate McIlroy Grand Slam success
SubsectionSnooker
Published3 days ago
Snooker
Emotional Higgins hugged by BBC presenter after match. Video, 00:00:53Emotional Higgins hugged by BBC presenter after match
Emotional Higgins hugged by BBC presenter after match. Video, 00:00:53Emotional Higgins hugged by BBC presenter after match
SubsectionSnooker
Published3 days ago
Snooker
Watch: People don't always like the truth - Allen. Video, 00:00:32Watch: People don't always like the truth - Allen
Watch: People don't always like the truth - Allen. Video, 00:00:32Watch: People don't always like the truth - Allen
SubsectionSnooker
Published18 October 2024
Snooker
Editor's recommendations
Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs. Video, 00:04:37Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballsSubsectionFootballPublished6 hours ago4:37
SubsectionFootball
Published6 hours ago
Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run. Video, 00:04:49Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final runSubsectionMan CityPublished1 day ago4:49
SubsectionMan City
Published1 day ago
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side. Video, 00:04:04Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his sideSubsectionBoxingPublished1 day ago4:04
SubsectionBoxing
Published1 day ago
How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord' Video, 00:03:06How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord'SubsectionChampions LeaguePublished2 days ago3:06
SubsectionChampions League
Published2 days ago
'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans' Video, 00:02:38'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans'SubsectionChampions LeaguePublished3 days ago2:38
SubsectionChampions League
Published3 days ago
'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans' Video, 00:00:34'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans'SubsectionBasketballPublished3 days ago0:34
SubsectionBasketball
Published3 days ago
Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides. Video, 00:02:41Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sidesSubsectionFootballPublished3 days ago2:41
SubsectionFootball
Published3 days ago
The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots. Video, 00:01:51The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spotsSubsectionFootballPublished4 days ago1:51
SubsectionFootball
Published4 days ago
I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis Video, 00:00:50I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis SubsectionFootballPublished6 days ago0:50
SubsectionFootball
Published6 days ago
Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs. Video, 00:04:37Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs
Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs. Video, 00:04:37Pro players rank this season's elite-level footballs
SubsectionFootball
Published6 hours ago
Football
Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run. Video, 00:04:49Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run
Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run. Video, 00:04:49Liverpool classic & Mahrez hat-trick - Man City's historic semi-final run
SubsectionMan City
Published1 day ago
Man City
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side. Video, 00:04:04Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side
Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side. Video, 00:04:04Camp Benn: 5am sprints, sparring wonders & dad by his side
SubsectionBoxing
Published1 day ago
Boxing
How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord' Video, 00:03:06How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord'
How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord' Video, 00:03:06How Mourinho became the 'Dark Lord'
SubsectionChampions League
Published2 days ago
Champions League
'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans' Video, 00:02:38'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans'
'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans' Video, 00:02:38'It must be amazing to get a standing ovation from the Man Utd fans'
SubsectionChampions League
Published3 days ago
Champions League
'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans' Video, 00:00:34'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans'
'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans' Video, 00:00:34'I did not know how important Doncic was to Mavericks fans'
SubsectionBasketball
Published3 days ago
Basketball
Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides. Video, 00:02:41Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides
Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides. Video, 00:02:41Hart expects totally different approach from promoted sides
SubsectionFootball
Published3 days ago
Football
The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots. Video, 00:01:51The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots
The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots. Video, 00:01:51The 'phenomenal' race for Champions League spots
SubsectionFootball
Published4 days ago
Football
I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis Video, 00:00:50I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis
I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis Video, 00:00:50I don't think anyone can stop Arsenal - Brown-Finnis
SubsectionFootball
Published6 days ago
Football
Read Full News on BBC